The photos below show a recent job to renew rotten rafters, soffits & fascias.
1) I started by removing the guttering, stripping back the roof tiles and felt, and taking out the rotten barge board to reveal the extent of the job. Part of the plate was rotten and needed to be replaced and also the end rafter.
2) I created a custom barge board which was treated and undercoated.
3) New soffit & fasica installed, undercoated and painted.
4) Re-pointed between the roof tiles and the barge board
5) Installed new deep-flow guttering